Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to SE from Lake Orion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtait05

New to SE from Lake Orion Empty
PostSubject: New to SE from Lake Orion   New to SE from Lake Orion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I just bought a 2008 TC Flint in color manual. So far I like the car alot. Previous owner put in Injec cold air and a unknown exhaust system ( bought it from dealer). I just put a pioneer 4200 dvd in yesterday which I need to work on to make the door close around it. This weekend putting in all Diamond Audio speakers, D6 component in front and D6 in rear. Installed my 12 inch D9 yesterday to only find out the box wont fit in the trunk so I am exploring my options right now as in what to do because I do not want to sell my sub. I will be running a Diamond amp to all speakers and a planet audio 900.1 to my sub. I do all audio work so if there are any questions let me know also. I just ordered new halo headlights with HID kit installed for low beam and a upper strut bar as well. I would like to turbo it someday but my money tree seems to be growing slow these days.

Really looking for someone that has done a led swap in the gauges right now to do mine asap, I dont like the orange at all.
Back to top Go down

New to SE from Lake Orion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scion Evolution - Detroit :: SE Detroit - General Topics :: Introduce yourself and your ride-
Jump to: