Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ogerdgonz

Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension Empty
PostSubject: Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension   Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:48 am

I drove/rode in the Airlift tC test car last night. Anyone with a tC needs to start saving for this kit. The Easystreet kit rides like you would not believe. We put it through its paces last night. Everything from smooth roads, freeway on ramps, curves, hills, potholes, ruts and some back woods dirt road rally driving. Ever see a tC do Swiss turns??

The ride is amazing, the compressor is quiet and it takes up very little room in the car.
Here are some photos.... my battery died so not as many photos as I wanted to get.
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6875
Ride Height for two people (obviously not in the car now)
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6886
Full up
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6888
Full drop
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6890
Full trunk set up
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6876
compressor and valves (can be lifted out to get to spare tire with one wing nut)
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6877
tank (coiled hose was for air tools at the track)
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6878
These photos are hard to see but are of the rear bags and their protective dust shield.
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6881
Front strut tower
Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension PICT6884

As for the track trip.... compared this set up to the K&W coilovers. Setting suspension up at same ride heights and camber, same day and track. The air ride was only a second slower on the track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scionpro.com

Airlift Scion tC performance air ride suspension
Page 1 of 1