Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toast to the RR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
theyarenotme

theyarenotme

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 am

Okay, I guess I'll be the first to break into the introduce yourself section.

I've always loved Scion's from a far since they first came out, I remember seeing them lined up on Woodward at the Cruise and fell in love with the ugliness. Yes I said it, ugly. I use to drive an AMC Eagle and I like ugly and different.

Anyways, it wasn't until end of last year that my lease was ending on my Focus so I decided I was done leasing and going to buy again. Went on the prowl and ended up with my 2006 XB with under 20,000 miles on it. A college professor owned it and I guess didn't get out much. Good for me.

I haven't done anything to it yet besides get my personalized plate that says "TOASTRR" so if you see it, that's me driving around. Next is a spoiler and racing stripe. Next summer will be new wheels/tires so I can save up, I'm thinking MOMO.

I'm excited to go to some Scion events, I think that someone *hint, hint* should organize a Sonic outting, it'd be cool to have all the drive up stalls filled with Scions.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone and hope to see you driving around.
Back to top Go down
ogerdgonz

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:34 pm

I think I have seen your ride...... also you left out the most important part of an intro thread...... what is your name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scionpro.com
theyarenotme

theyarenotme

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh right, I forget the simple things.

I'm Emily.

Smile
Back to top Go down
lilisa.tag2233

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome to the Scion forum. I m glad to see u here this gonna be a good platform to discuss the view and the thoughts. Hope to see u here again.

BMW HID Bulbs
Back to top Go down
micheclipse

micheclipse

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 pm

welcome emily i dont have a scion but i do know xb-roller hope to se you at some meetings and events and welcome again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toast to the RR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toast to the RR   Toast to the RR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toast to the RR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scion Evolution - Detroit :: SE Detroit - General Topics :: Introduce yourself and your ride-
Jump to: