Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miraya

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:46 am

Hi Guys!

First of all Thanks to S.E.D. for inviting me to your forums. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Miraya and I'm the marketing contact at Dunning Scion. If you guys have any questions about any of our events, please feel free to contact me.

I wanted to post some of the methods you can check us out:

Website: http://www.dunningscion.com - we often post specials or news on there.

Facebook - If you want to fan us, please Click Here! We'd love to have all Scion fans join our site as this is a great portal of information for us.

For Twitter, Click Here - Same info as FB but in Twitter format.

As many of you already know, our Jackson Road Cruise event will be happening May 22, 2010 so save that date on your calendars and I will post more information as it becomes available.

I'd also like to invite anyone out there to help us with our Toys for Tots program. The program ends December 11, 2009. We are both very proud and happy to be a part of the incredible program in our area and would love to see you all participate too by bringing in a new, unwrapped toy to our dealership. If you'd like more information please feel free to contact us at 734-997-7600.

It was a privilege to meet those of you I've had the pleasure to meet and I look forward to a future full of fun and great friendship! Very Happy

Miraya
Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scion Evolution - Detroit :: Dealership Area :: Dunning Scion-
Jump to: