Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise

Go down 
+3
mrhypnotic
ricksterxb
xb2-Drew
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JuIcEbOx

JuIcEbOx

Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:dunning show   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:44 am

We will be there, but will meet you all there since this show is about 10minutes from our house. Can't wait to see everyone again:)
Back to top Go down
ricksterxb

ricksterxb

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

cheers hours away,just hours away. afro
Back to top Go down
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Heading to garage to clean "Stormy" now.

Who is bring what?

I thought about bring a canopy tent, but I don't want to if others are going to have them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/xb2_drew
JuIcEbOx

JuIcEbOx

PostSubject: Hey   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm wondering if anyone knows if it will be an issue that I accidently put hypnotic dreams instead of hypnotic creations for the club- I regisered early this morning before my eyes were fully open, and definatly before my brain was functioning fully. Lol anyway let me know what you think. I'm at the shop now getting our tail pipe fixed since some jerk decided it would be fun to jump on it.... I really have no tolerence for that kind of stupidity. Anyway can't wait to see the crew tomorrow:)
Back to top Go down
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:16 pm

No problem, just make sure that you put Dunning as your parking lot location. See you tomorrow rain or SHINE.
Back to top Go down
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

xb2-Drew wrote:
Heading to garage to clean "Stormy" now.

Who is bring what?

I thought about bring a canopy tent, but I don't want to if others are going to have them.

Not that I want to take cover under someone else's. Just thought it may get crowded with a lot of tents.
Back to top Go down
ricksterxb

ricksterxb

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm

afro dont be upset people,but you might want me to bring up the rear.i can only drive 60 mph to the show.and i understand if that is too slow for some of you.but we will get there in one safe bunch. afro
Back to top Go down
riotControl

riotControl

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm

I'll be there too. I come bearing morale support! lol
Back to top Go down
http://blitzriot.deviantart.com
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm

riotControl wrote:
I'll be there too. I come bearing morale support! lol

I love it when some bears gifts or support.
Back to top Go down
ricksterxb

ricksterxb

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:48 pm

cheers the show was a blast,and it was good to spend time with you all. afro
Back to top Go down
mrhypnotic

mrhypnotic

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:26 am

o yea. it cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day. it was good to see everyone again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxselfmadexx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise   Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunning Show / Jackson Road Cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2