Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frankthetank81

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Empty
PostSubject: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 am

I did a poor job at filling in some holes in my trunk a few years back, i had the stock holes and the 4 extra from my lawn chair er i mean my wing. So along with redoing that, i also wanted to break up the back of the car a little bit, i love having nothing back there but at the same time it looks a little to plain. So I decided to add just a tiny spoiler to the back, when finished i hope it adds just enough to the back, but at the same time i do not want it to be a "look at me!" mod.

the pictures are a bit out of order, but i am sure you all get the hint!

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 112

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 211

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 312

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 411

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 511

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! 610

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! A11

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Aa11

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Aaa11

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Downsi12

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Downsi13
Back to top Go down
mrhypnotic

mrhypnotic

PostSubject: Re: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

nice nice. it looks like it is coming along good. custom dont come in a box lol! that shit takes time but will be sick when its done !!! if you need help lmk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxselfmadexx
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Wow. You are putting in some serious work. Hopefully we will see it soon, it takes time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/xb2_drew
micheclipse

micheclipse

PostSubject: Re: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 pm

reminds me of a grand prix gtp spoiler but i like it nice work hope we can se it done or out soon
Back to top Go down
frankthetank81

PostSubject: Re: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:13 am

yea i am getting there, life keeps getting in the way! i plan to get some serious work done on it this weekend

I still only about half way done with the deck lid spoiler

Still got to finish up the Wilwood brake install on the front.

About 30% done on the Kick Panel Enclousers

Got to Fix my Driver Fender

Fix the noise of the car

So i got my work cut out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!   Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Lid Mod, Custom Metal work inside!
Page 1 of 1