Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G.P.S. Units

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

G.P.S. Units Empty
PostSubject: G.P.S. Units   G.P.S. Units Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 pm

What GPS unit do you have?

Make

Model number

What you LIKE best about it

What you DON'T Like about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/xb2_drew
mrfuzzy4

G.P.S. Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.P.S. Units   G.P.S. Units Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:23 am

i have a garmin nuvi 1250 i got for 50 bucks used.

like: it's got a detour button so you can get around traffic issues and gets traffic updates (but not too reliable). it's pretty quick on getting set up and lets you pick your place in a few different ways from just the city or intersection or even gps location. it tracks your MPG, which is kinda nice. battery life is really solid. can select for it to avoid a few things like u turns, toll roads, dirt roads and such. all touch screen, SAYS STREET NAMES, can change the voice and car indicator.

i don't like how the screens a bit small, i got big fingers. usually not that big of an issue though. doesn't do bluetooth so no phone hook-up.
Back to top Go down
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

G.P.S. Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.P.S. Units   G.P.S. Units Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:06 pm

50 bucks. That a good deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/xb2_drew
Sponsored content

G.P.S. Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.P.S. Units   G.P.S. Units Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.P.S. Units
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scion Evolution - Detroit :: Off Topic :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: